Distilled from the needles and branches of the Picea mariana tree, Black Spruce essential oil is high in bornyl acetate, a chemical component known for relaxation and calming properties.
Diffuse Black Spruce essential oil or apply it to the back of the neck throughout the day whenever you are searching for harmony and balance. Black Spruce essential oil is often used in aromatherapy for its invigorating, refreshing and clear aroma.
• After strenuous activity, combine 1 to 2 drops of Black Spruce with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into the skin.
• When working through difficult circumstances, try diffusing Black Spruce.
• Inhale throughout the day to experience the refreshing, clear aroma.
• May provide soothing benefits to the skin
• Relaxing and calming aroma
• Refreshing and clear aroma