Known for its calming aroma, the main chemical component of Clary Sage essential oil is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing and balancing aromas making it an ideal aroma for inhaling prior to relaxation or before bed.
• During your menstrual cycle, rub three to five drops on the abdomen for a soothing massage.
• Combine with Roman Chamomile and add to bath water for a relaxing bath.
• Diffuse or apply to pillow at night. Use before a peaceful sleep.
• Add to shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy looking hair and scalp.
• Combine with a carrier oil to massage and soothe the skin.
•Promotes healthy-looking hair and scalp
• Soothes and moisturises the skin