dōTERRA Douglas Fir essential oil is sustainably sourced from young trees in New Zealand, where it's a highly invasive species threatening the country’s ecosystem. By harvesting young Douglas Fir trees and using them for essential oil, dōTERRA is helping combat the environmental impact of the trees overtaking the land while providing a premium conifer essential oil.
Douglas Fir has a unique chemical composition that’s particularly rich in beta-pinene, contributing to its fresh and clear aroma. Douglas Fir can be used to cleanse the skin and blending Douglas Fir essential oil with citrus oils will create an uplifting environment and refreshing aroma.
• Combine Douglas Fir with Wild Orange, Lemon, or Bergamot in a diffuser to provide an uplifting aroma.
• Add 1 drop to facial cleanser, bar soap, or body wash for an invigorating aroma.
• Diffuse 2–3 drops with Eucalyptus, or rub into hands and inhale deeply.
• Combine with 1-2 drops of Wintergreen to a carrier oil for a relaxing massage experience.
• Promotes a clear sensation on inhalation
• Provides an uplifting aroma