Ancient records show that Myrrh was deemed so valuable that at times it was valued at its weight in gold.
Myrrh essential oil has cleansing properties, especially for the mouth and throat. It is also soothing to the skin when applied topically promoting a smooth, youthful-looking complexion and promotes emotional balance and well-being when used aromatically.
• Try adding 1-2 drops to toothpaste.
• Diffuse to help promote awareness and lift your mood.
• Add to your lotion/moisturiser to help promote a smooth, youthful-looking complexion.
• Add 1–2 drops to ¼ cup of water with honey for a flavourful and soothing drink.
• Cleansing to the mouth and throat
• Soothing to the skin; promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion
• Promotes emotional balance and well-being when diffused