Patchouli is a bushy herb from the mint family with stems reaching two or three feet in height and bearing small, pink-white flowers.
The fragrance of Patchouli essential oil has a grounding and balancing aroma and is regularly used in the perfume industry for its rich, musky- sweet fragrance.
• Combine with Peppermint and apply to the forehead, temples, or back of the neck after a long day of work.
• Apply one to two drops to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, or problem skin areas, or add to your favourite moisturiser.
• Combine with Vetiver and apply to the bottoms of feet to help calm emotions.
• Grounding, balancing aromatic effect on emotions
• Promotes a smooth, glowing looking complexion when applied to skin
• Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, blemishes, and skin imperfections when applied topically