he pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the colour, is closely related to cashews.
Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, promote a calming atmosphere when diffused.
• Diffuse to promote a relaxing environment.
• Blend with citrus or floral oils to create an invigorating aroma when diffused.
• Add one drop to a carrier oil as part of an invigorating massage.
• Diffuses well with Green Mandarin, Ylang Ylang, Grapefruit and Bergamot Essential Oils.
• A warm spicy scent
• Create a calming atmosphere when diffused
Australian Product Information Page