While the most common use of chamomile is in teas, Roman Chamomile can also be found in face creams, drinks, hair dyes, shampoos, and perfumes. Roman Chamomile essential oils provides a calming aroma and is soothing to the skin.
The plant has been nicknamed the “plant’s physician” because it has positive effects on plants growing nearby. Ancient Romans used the oil for courage during war.
• Add 1–2 drops to your favorite moisturiser, shampoo, or conditioner to promote youthfullooking skin and hair.
• Add 1–2 drops to herbal teas or hot drinks to soothe the body and mind.
• Diffuse or apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime.
• When diffused its aroma promotes a soothing environment
• Provides a calming aroma and soothes skin