Historically used for its uplifting and relaxing qualities, Spikenard promotes clean, healthy looking skin. Today, the oil is commonly used in perfumes and relaxing massage oils for its woody, musty scent.
By sourcing Spikenard essential oil from Nepal, dōTERRA is able to help support much needed income streams for harvesters and partner distillers, particularly in the remote areas where it is harvested, as well as support rural community development projects through our Cō-Impact Sourcing initiatives.
• Diffuse to promote feelings of calmness and relaxation.
• Create a personalised fragrance by combining Spikenard with Clove, Cypress, Frankincense, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Myrrh, Wild Orange, Rose, and Vetiver in a carrier oil.
• Combine with a hydrating cream for softer and smoother feeling skin.
• Add one to two drops to your favourite cleanser to help promote healthy looking, glowing skin.
• Promotes feelings of calmness and relaxation
• Frequently used in aromatherapy and meditation for its grounding properties