Vetiver, a member of the grass family, is grown for many reasons. Unlike other grasses, the root system of Vetiver grows down, making it ideal for helping to prevent erosion and providing soil stabilisation.
Vetiver has a rich, exotic, complex aroma that is used extensively in perfumes. It's aroma is calming and grounding.
• Add 1–2 drops to tea or hot drinks during Winter time.
• Use as a massage oil to calm emotions.
• Take a warm bath with a few drops of Vetiver essential oil for deep relaxation.
• Diffuse with Lavender, dōTERRA Lavender Peace®, or dōTERRA Balance® to provide a sense of balance while calming the emotions.
• Use a toothpick to help get the desired amount out of container if Vetiver is too thick to get out of the bottle. A little goes a long way.
• Calming, grounding effect on emotions
• Great for relaxing baths and massages