Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies. In Aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang essential oil is used to promote emotional wellbeing.
Ylang Ylang is frequently used in luxurious hair and skin products for its scent and blends well with Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit and Vetiver essential oils.
• Relax in a bath with Ylang Ylang and Epsom Salts.
• Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.
• Put on your wrists for a sweet, floral perfume.
• Add Ylang Ylang to a carrier oil for a deep hair conditioner.
• Promotes the appearance of healthy skin and hair when applied topically
• Provides an uplifting aroma while promoting a sense of calmness when diffused